2016-2017 Versailles FFA Goals
1. Â To be a three star National FFA Chapter.
2. To be a top 10 chapter in Ohio.
3. To be a top 10 Chapter in the Chapter, Community, and student Development areas of the National FFA
Chapter Application in Ohio.
4. To be in the top 10 in 6 or more state FFA CDEâ€™s and to be in the top 5 in 3 or more State FFA CDEâ€™s.
5. To have at least 6-8 State FFA Degrees.
6. To have at least 15 individuals in the top 10 in State FFA CDEâ€™s.
7. To have 35-40 plus freshman and 8th grade ag students for the 2016-17 school year.
8. To have 90% participation in FFA meetings.
9. To have at least 25 individuals in attendance at the state FFA Convention.
10. Â To have at least 15-20 individuals in attendance at the National FFA Convention.
11. To have at least 5 students in the top 4 in State FFA Proficiency Awards.
12. Â To have at least one student on the state officer ballot.
13. Â To have at least three American FFA Degrees.
14. Â To sell $55,000 of FFA fruit with each member selling at least $300/person or $500/family.
15. Â To have every member participate in at least one CDE contest at the Chapter, County, District, State,
or National Level.
16. Â To have 100% member attendance at the Versailles FFA banquet on March 13th, 2017.
17. Â To participate in the District and State FFA Parliamentary Procedure Contest.
18. Â To conduct a monthly programs related to PALS, Multiple Handicap, and Middle School Ag Program.
19. Â To educate Jr. High FFA members through monthly activities and involvement in Versailles FFA activities.
20.To place 1st in chapter, student, or community division of the national FFA chapter application in Ohio.
21. Â To increase participation and responsibility of the Assistant officers.
22. To increase overall member involvement in all FFA activities.
23. To have all FFA members participate in 3 FFA activities per quarter