2016-2017 Versailles FFA Member Expectations
1. To attend and sign in at every monthly meeting, and If you cannot attend you will be responsible for signing the sheet located in the classroom on the whiteboard and the sheet will be posted 48 hours prior to the meeting and must sign-up before the meeting starts.Â Each member must attend 4 meetings (August 2016 to April 2017) including the FFA Banquet to attend Farm Day or 5 FFA activities 1st, 2nd or 3rd nine weeks in order to attend Farm Day.
2. To attend the Versailles FFA Banquet on March 13, 2017.
3. To help conduct Farm Day and help out at a work session or secure supplies needed for the stations.
4. To participate in at least three community service activities such as: Nursing Home Visits, Can Food Drive, Toys for Tots, Adopt a Highway, Donating Fruit, Community Garden, Ag Promotions Trailer, Relay for Life, EMS/Fire Fighter Farm Safety Training Program and Local Civic Request.
5. To sell at least $300.00 worth of fruit and related products per member or $500.00 for a family. If you sell less than 300.00 as an individual or $500.00 as a family, you are asked to assist in the FFA greenhouse during plant sales or farm day clean-up/set-up.
6. To participate in at least one Career Development Event at either the Chapter Elimination, County, District, State, or National Level.
7. To participate in three FFA related activities per nine weeks.
8. To physically attend at least 5 out of the 10 FFA meetings to exhibit livestock at the Darke County Fair, with the August meeting being highly recommended to attend.
I ________________ hereby have read and understand the expectations established for the 2015-2017 school year and will strive to meet the above expectations to benefit myself along with the Versailles FFA Chapter.