2016-2017 Versailles FFA Officers
Code of Ethics
- To forgo the use of Alcohol and Tobacco at all times
- To serve as a role model for our chapter members and other school students.
- To participate in at least 1 or 2 skills contests beyond parliamentary procedure
- To participate in at least three State/National FFA Activities
- To promote a positive image of the National FFA Organization and the Versailles FFA Chapter.
- To be ON TIME for all FFA Activities. (Officer Meetings, FFA Meetings, and other activities that you are required to attend.)
- To be organized and ready to lead our chapter.
- To know all parts in opening ceremonies and speak them with clarity and authority.
- To be Respectful, Honest, and Courteous to ALL FFA Members and all people alike.
- To participate in at least 4 or 5 community activities
- To take INITIATIVE when officer reports or anything else needs done.
- To help conduct JH FFA, 8th Grade Recruitment, National FFA Week activities, The Statewide Greenhand Conference, EMT and Firefighter Farm/Hunter Safety Program, Farm Day, Soup and Sandwich Social, and our chapter FFA Banquet.
I ________________ will obey this code of ethics and if I violate any of the above ethics, I will accept any punishment given to me.